Construction on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Los Angeles park continues as our MuggleCast hosts eagerly await its completion. An offer is reportedly officially on the table for actor Eddie Redmayne to play Newt Scamander. As usual, there are plenty of J.K. Rowling tweets to sort through, and your hosts wax nostalgic for the first time in a special segment called “Magical Memories.” All of that and more on this, episode 278 of MuggleCast.
- Fri, Jul 22
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Special Feature - Finding the Philosopher's Stone
- Tue, Jul 26
- David Heyman's birthday
- Wed, Jul 27
- Battle of the Seven Potters; Hedwig and Mad-Eye are killed
- Dursleys go into hiding
- Rade Šerbedžija's birthday
- Cristina Bailey's birthday
- Fri, Jul 29
- Sat, Jul 30
- Harry and the Dursleys arrive at the Hut-on-the-Rock
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (official opening day)
- Frances de la Tour's birthday
- Shannen Michaelsen's birthday
- Neville Longbottom's birthday
- Sun, Jul 31
- Richard Griffiths's birthday (RIP)
- Harry Potter's birthday
- The reading of Dumbledore's last will and testament
- J.K. Rowling's birthday
- Hagrid tells Harry he's a wizard
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II: Special Rehearsal Edition
- “Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?”
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- March 15, 2013 – StarKid releases the official footage of the performance of A Very Potter Senior Year on their YouTube account.
Did You Know
- There were seven male white owls that played Hedwig.