“Harry Potter” books strike gold with signed first editions earning sacks full of Galleons.
- Tue, Dec 10
- Hermione steals Polyjuice Potion ingredients
- Ronan Raftery's birthday
- Sir Kenneth Branagh's birthday
- Wed, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- Thu, Dec 12
- Charlie Weasley's birthday
- Bill Nighy's birthday
- Fri, Dec 13
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard sells at auction for $4 million
- Sat, Dec 14
- Madeline Francis's Birthday
- Sun, Dec 15
- Ralph Ineson's birthday
- “Only this morning, for instance, I took a wrong turning on the way to the bathroom and found myself in a beautifully proportioned room I have never seen before, containing a really rather magnificent collection of chamber pots. When I went back to investigate more closely, I discovered that the room had vanished.”
- July 31, 2008 – It is announced that The Tales of Beedle the Bard will be published worldwide on December 4, with all proceeds being given to charity. Originally only to be read by the owners of the seven handwritten copies, J.K. Rowling decided to share the tales with the fans while benefiting a great charity at the same time.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling said that if she were to be a teacher at Hogwarts, she would teach Charms. If she had a job in the wizarding world, she would write spellbooks.