As we anxiously count the days until we celebrate in Diagon Alley this September 1 at MuggleNet Live! 2017: Nineteen Years Later, we distract ourselves with the latest Casting News! From country singers to late-night talk show hosts, our cast members can do anything they put their minds to!
- Sat, Oct 19
- Sir Michael Gambon's birthday
- Sun, Oct 20
- Career of Evil book
- Dan Fogler's birthday
- Harry Potter: A History of Magic
- Harry Potter: A Journey Through a History of Magic
- Veronica Clifford's birthday
- George Harris's birthday
- Mon, Oct 21
- Lucy O'Shea's birthday
- Tue, Oct 22
- Carmen Ejogo's birthday
- Thu, Oct 24
- Angelina Johnson's birthday
- “That is the enemy – their arrogance, their power lust, their barbarity. He’s the key to our victory.”
- July 8, 1999 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is published in the United Kingdom.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling said the Grangers and Potters were originally supposed to be neighbors in Godric’s Hollow.