This week’s Casting News features an honorary degree for an accomplished actress, a television renewal, two one-night events, support for marriage equality… and more! Check it out right here!
- Tue, Dec 10
- Hermione steals Polyjuice Potion ingredients
- Ronan Raftery's birthday
- Sir Kenneth Branagh's birthday
- Wed, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- Thu, Dec 12
- Charlie Weasley's birthday
- Bill Nighy's birthday
- Fri, Dec 13
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard sells at auction for $4 million
- Sat, Dec 14
- Madeline Francis's Birthday
- Sun, Dec 15
- Ralph Ineson's birthday
- “Sir, I wondered what you know about . . . about Horcruxes?”
- March 10, 2006 – Forbes publishes their list of the world’s richest people and ranks J.K. Rowling at #746, with an estimated net worth of $1 billion.
Did You Know
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was released on July 21, 2007, and sold 11 million copies on the first day of its release, breaking J.K. Rowling’s earlier records for the fastest selling book of all time.