A fan book detailing the life and career of Daniel Radcliffe is set to be released later this year. Find out all the details behind the book here.
- Fri, Jul 22
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Special Feature - Finding the Philosopher's Stone
- Tue, Jul 26
- David Heyman's birthday
- Wed, Jul 27
- Battle of the Seven Potters; Hedwig and Mad-Eye are killed
- Dursleys go into hiding
- Rade Šerbedžija's birthday
- Cristina Bailey's birthday
- Fri, Jul 29
- Sat, Jul 30
- Harry and the Dursleys arrive at the Hut-on-the-Rock
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (official opening day)
- Frances de la Tour's birthday
- Shannen Michaelsen's birthday
- Neville Longbottom's birthday
- Sun, Jul 31
- Richard Griffiths's birthday (RIP)
- Harry Potter's birthday
- The reading of Dumbledore's last will and testament
- J.K. Rowling's birthday
- Hagrid tells Harry he's a wizard
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II: Special Rehearsal Edition
- “I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.”
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- October 25, 2004 – John Williams officially out; Patrick Doyle and Jarvis Cocker to write the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire film score.
Did You Know
- When Arthur Weasley takes Harry Potter to the Ministry of Magic, they must first dial a secret code into a telephone keypad. He enters the number 62442. The letters underneath those numbers on a standard mobile phone spell out the word “magic.”