With today being the 4th of July and the recent release of Pottermore’s Ilvermorny House Sorting quiz, we thought it would be fun to Sort a few of America’s Founding Fathers into both their Ilvermorny and Hogwarts Houses!
- Fri, Nov 22
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Sun, Nov 24
- First task of the Triwizard Tournament
- Shirley Henderson's birthday
- Mon, Nov 25
- Simon Fisher-Becker's birthday
- “Only here shall you know freedom, only here shall you know yourself.”
- January 29, 2006 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is announced as the eighth-highest grossing film of all time.
Did You Know
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was released on July 21, 2007, and sold 11 million copies on the first day of its release, breaking J.K. Rowling’s earlier records for the fastest selling book of all time.