With today being the 4th of July and the recent release of Pottermore’s Ilvermorny House Sorting quiz, we thought it would be fun to Sort a few of America’s Founding Fathers into both their Ilvermorny and Hogwarts Houses!
- Wed, Jun 26
- Tolga Safer's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book
- Ron tries to call Harry on the "fellytone"
- Thu, Jun 27
- Matthew Lewis's birthday
- Stephanie Norton's birthday
- Fri, Jun 28
- Dobby's birthday
- Sun, Jun 30
- Rebecca Gannam's birthday
- Dumbledore is murdered by Severus Snape
- Dumbledore and Harry go to cave for Horcrux
- Predrag Bjelac's birthday
- Mon, Jul 1
- Rufus Scrimgeour becomes Minister of Magic
- MuggleNet Interactive's anniversary
- “This little beauty’s taught us more than all the teachers in this school.”
- October 31, 2007 – J.K. Rowling updates her official website saying that she does not approve of “companion books” or “encyclopedias” to her series and later that day files suit in a Manhattan court against Harry Potter Lexicon owner Steve Vander Ark.
Did You Know
- Only four spells appear in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: Wingardium Leviosa, Petrificus Totalus, Alohomora and Locomotor Mortis.