The ancient yew tree that was featured in “Harry Potter” as the meeting place of the Weasley and Diggory families before they take their Portkey to the Quidditch World Cup has collapsed. Find out what the Ashridge Estate will do with the tree now that it has fallen.
- Fri, Jul 22
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Special Feature - Finding the Philosopher's Stone
- Wed, Jul 27
- Rade Šerbedžija's birthday
- Cristina Bailey's birthday
- Battle of the Seven Potters; Hedwig and Mad-Eye are killed
- Dursleys go into hiding
- Fri, Jul 29
- Sat, Jul 30
- Shannen Michaelsen's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (official opening day)
- Harry and the Dursleys arrive at the Hut-on-the-Rock
- Frances de la Tour's birthday
- Neville Longbottom's birthday
- Sun, Jul 31
- The reading of Dumbledore's last will and testament
- Harry Potter's birthday
- Richard Griffiths's birthday (RIP)
- J.K. Rowling's birthday
- Hagrid tells Harry he's a wizard
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II: Special Rehearsal Edition
- Mon, Aug 1
- Bill and Fleur's wedding day; Scrimgeour is killed
- Kristina Short's birthday
- Tue, Aug 2
- Harry and Dudley are attacked by Dementors
- Trio discovers who RAB is
- “I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.”
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- December 10, 2013 – The Lumos Maxima charm bracelet, designed by J.K. Rowling and handcrafted by Edinbugh jeweler Hamilton & Inches, sells at Sotheby’s London for £20,000. The proceeds were donated to Lumos.
Did You Know
- When Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was released in the United Kingdom, the publisher asked stores not to sell the book until schools were closed for the day to prevent truancy.