We know technology wouldn’t have worked in Hogwarts, but what if it could? What could have happened if the “Harry Potter” characters had access to modern technology?
- Thu, Nov 9
- Christmas in the Wizarding World
- Fri, Nov 24
- First task of the Triwizard Tournament
- Shirley Henderson's birthday
- Sat, Nov 25
- Simon Fisher-Becker's birthday
- Tue, Nov 28
- Alfonso Cuarón's birthday
- Wed, Nov 29
- Gemma Chan's birthday
- Bill Weasley's birthday
- “Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.”
- August 4, 2007 – Warner Bros. announces Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix has grossed over $708 million worldwide.
Did You Know
- Aunt Marge’s “lift-off” effect in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was achieved using a combination of inflatable body parts, prosthetic makeup, air tubes, and wire harness.