Prior to the opening of Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure on Thursday, June 13, Universal Orlando Resort hosted media outlets for a behind-the-scenes preview and event with creatives and talent.
- Mon, Aug 26
- Dolores Umbridge's birthday
- Tue, Aug 27
- 15th anniversary paperbacks with new cover art by Kazu Kibuishi
- Strike premieres on BBC One (UK)
- Thu, Aug 29
- Lenny Henry's birthday
- Fri, Aug 30
- Educational Decree No. 22 is passed
- Helene Karp's Birthday
- Peter Cartwright's birthday (RIP)
- Sat, Aug 31
- Hermione purchases Crookshanks
- Hermione and Ron become prefects
- Sun, Sep 1
- Harry's first ride on the Hogwarts Express
- Harry and Ron travel to Hogwarts via Ford Anglia
- Hermione receives Time-Turner
- “I know what you are known as. But to me, I’m afraid, you will always be Tom Riddle. It is one of the irritating things about old teachers. I am afraid that they never quite forget their charges’ youthful beginnings.”
- April 30, 2013 – The Cuckoo’s Calling is quietly published with 1,500 copies under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith.
Did You Know
- The first word spoken by Harry Potter is in the second chapter and is “Nearly”.