In the latest edition of MuggleNet Role Call, we find out which Harry Potter alum will be invading our televisions this fall, which long-awaited projects are slated for theatrical release, and which project has been placed on hold for the time being. Let’s dive into the latest casting news like Harry in the Black Lake during his second Triwizard task, shall we?
- Mon, Jul 4
- Ryan Turner's birthday
- Wed, Jul 6
- Tracy Dunstan's birthday
- Thu, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Fri, Jul 8
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Sat, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- “Pity you can’t attach an extra arm to yours [broom], Malfoy. Then it could catch the Snitch for you.”
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- September 20, 2010 – MuggleNet releases its own app for the iPhone.
Did You Know
- The most Ordinary Wizarding Levels a witch or wizard can receive is 12.