Attend a real-life wizard school during a three-day weekend retreat, participate in the 13 Days of Wizardry, or check out costumes from “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” in this week’s Events Roundup.
- Fri, May 24
- Jim Broadbent's birthday
- Sophie Wehner's birthday
- Harry and Ron meet Aragog in Forbidden Forest
- Sat, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sun, May 26
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- Wed, May 29
- Harry defeats Tom Riddle and destroys diary
- Ginny is taken into the Chamber of Secrets
- Lockhart erases own memory with Ron's wand
- “Don’t worry. You’re just as sane as I am.”
- March 10, 2006 – Forbes publishes their list of the world’s richest people and ranks J.K. Rowling at #746, with an estimated net worth of $1 billion.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling’s least favorite character is Vernon Dursley.