- Fri, Jul 22
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Special Feature - Finding the Philosopher's Stone
- Fri, Jul 29
- Mon, Aug 1
- Bill and Fleur's wedding day; Scrimgeour is killed
- Kristina Short's birthday
- Tue, Aug 2
- Harry and Dudley are attacked by Dementors
- Trio discovers who RAB is
- Wed, Aug 3
- Fred, George, and Ron rescue Harry from the Dursleys'
- Thu, Aug 4
- Harry's first visit to the Burrow
- John Atterbury's birthday
- Fri, Aug 5
- Ray Fearon's birthday
- Sat, Aug 6
- Harry blows up Aunt Marge
- World of Wizardry
- Sun, Aug 7
- MuggleCast's anniversary
- Mary Wojcicki's birthday
- “I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.”
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- May 10, 2006 – MuggleNet staffer Andy helps out J.K. Rowling and receives recognition on her official website.
Did You Know
- Minerva McGonagall played Quidditch while attending Hogwarts. In her seventh year, she received a concussion and several broken ribs during the Quidditch Cup against Slytherin.