Voldemort underestimated the power of house-elves to his own detriment. This is the second article in a three-part series exploring social dynamics in the wizarding world and examines how house-elves are more intelligent and powerful than wizards perceive them to be.
- Wed, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- Thu, Dec 12
- Charlie Weasley's birthday
- Bill Nighy's birthday
- Fri, Dec 13
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard sells at auction for $4 million
- Sat, Dec 14
- Madeline Francis's Birthday
- Sun, Dec 15
- Ralph Ineson's birthday
- Tue, Dec 17
- Harry discovers he is a Parselmouth
- First meeting of the Dueling Club
- “If being good at Divination means I have to pretend to see death omens in a lump of tea leaves, I’m not sure I’ll be studying it much longer!”
- March 21, 2008 – The Harry Potter fandom proudly learns that the hilarious Potter Puppet Pals won Best Comedy Video at the 2007 YouTube Awards.
Did You Know
- When Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was released in the United Kingdom, the publisher asked stores not to sell the book until schools were closed for the day to prevent truancy.