Check out these new Hot Toys sixth-scale figurines!
- Sat, Nov 16
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Movie 2
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone movie
- Mon, Nov 18
- Emily Sniegowski's birthday
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Movie 1
- Jon Campling's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie
- Tue, Nov 19
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 movie
- Fri, Nov 22
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- “He knows what you were born, not who you are.”
- September 10, 2007 – Harry Potter is named the highest-grossing motion picture franchise of all time, with $4.47 billion in ticket sales.
Did You Know
- During the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets film, Emma Watson broke her wrist.