Armed with keyboards, “Harry Potter” fans can become hostile instead of thoughtful. Has anyone else noticed this vast difference between the fandom online and in person?
- Sun, Mar 24
- Christopher Rithin's birthday
- Tue, Mar 26
- Daphne de Beistegui's birthday
- Trio is captured; Dobby is killed
- Wed, Mar 27
- Julian Glover's birthday
- James Potter's birthday
- Adrian Rawlins's birthday
- Voldemort takes Elder Wand from Dumbledore's tomb
- Thu, Mar 28
- Alex Crockford's birthday
- Mike Newell's birthday
- Fri, Mar 29
- Sam Beazley's birthday (RIP)
- Brendan Gleeson's birthday
- Sat, Mar 30
- Robbie Coltrane's birthday
- “Don’t be silly. Of course I won’t be in three classes at once.”
- November 19, 2004 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD launch party is held in London; DVD released in the United Kingdom the following day.
Did You Know
- The curse of the Defense Against the Dark Arts position was inspired by the Spinal Tap drummers dying in bizarre circumstances.