In this installment of MuggleNet’s Christmas Crossovers, we imagine what the wizarding world would have been like if Harry had never been born.
- Thu, Jun 27
- Stephanie Norton's birthday
- Matthew Lewis's birthday
- Fri, Jun 28
- Dobby's birthday
- Sun, Jun 30
- Dumbledore is murdered by Severus Snape
- Dumbledore and Harry go to cave for Horcrux
- Predrag Bjelac's birthday
- Rebecca Gannam's birthday
- Mon, Jul 1
- Rufus Scrimgeour becomes Minister of Magic
- MuggleNet Interactive's anniversary
- Tue, Jul 2
- Edward Randell's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book (UK)
- “My brothers, my sisters. The clock is ticking faster. We who live for freedom, for truth, and for love. The moment has come to share my vision of the future that awaits if we do not rise up and take our rightful place in the world. Where we wizards are free. Aurors, join me in this circle, pledge to me your eternal allegiance, or die.”
- August 26, 2013 – MuggleCast records its last regularly scheduled episode.
Did You Know
- The curse of the Defense Against the Dark Arts position was inspired by the Spinal Tap drummers dying in bizarre circumstances.