From mother and son relationships to a lightness within, discover how Nicholas Podany (Albus Potter) and Jonno Roberts (Draco Malfoy) have developed an understanding of their “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child” characters.
- Fri, Nov 22
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Sun, Nov 24
- First task of the Triwizard Tournament
- Shirley Henderson's birthday
- Mon, Nov 25
- Simon Fisher-Becker's birthday
- “That brings [Trelawney’s] total of real predictions up to two. I should offer her a pay raise. . . .”
- June 22, 2002 – The music genre of wizard rock is born when Harry and the Potters, a band consisting of two brothers from Massachusetts, is created. Since then, hundreds of new wizard rock bands have sprouted up. All of the bands write music centered around Harry Potter themes.
Did You Know
- Minerva McGonagall had been briefly engaged to a Muggle at the age of 18 but broke off the engagement when she realized it would mean having to sacrifice her other ambitions.