Good news for all the Funko aficionados out there – more “Potter” collectibles are coming your way, as announced at the London Toy Fair and posted on the company’s blog.
- Thu, Jun 27
- Stephanie Norton's birthday
- Matthew Lewis's birthday
- Fri, Jun 28
- Dobby's birthday
- Sun, Jun 30
- Dumbledore is murdered by Severus Snape
- Dumbledore and Harry go to cave for Horcrux
- Predrag Bjelac's birthday
- Rebecca Gannam's birthday
- Mon, Jul 1
- Rufus Scrimgeour becomes Minister of Magic
- MuggleNet Interactive's anniversary
- Tue, Jul 2
- Edward Randell's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book (UK)
- “Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!”
- February 11, 2005 – The number of pages in the UK edition of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is revealed to be 607 pages.
Did You Know
- Aunt Marge’s “lift-off” effect in “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” was achieved using a combination of inflatable body parts, prosthetic makeup, air tubes, and wire harness.