This year’s Unicorn Capture has ended in yet another consecutive (and un-interesting might I add) loss with no success by any of the competing teams. This unfruitful event, already ostracized by many as it is the only non-magical non-squib event, has truly turned up quite a laughable audience. After watching the players wander aimlessly around in the freezing cold for well over a few hours now, many are just excited to escape the stadium and warm themselves with Butterbeer.
- Wed, Sep 18
- Elizabeth Spriggs's birthday (RIP)
- Thu, Sep 19
- Hermione Granger's birthday
- Fri, Sep 20
- Sian Thomas's birthday
- Elayna Mae Darcy's birthday
- Harry receives his Nimbus 2000
- Sun, Sep 22
- Tom Felton's birthday
- “Only this morning, for instance, I took a wrong turning on the way to the bathroom and found myself in a beautifully proportioned room I have never seen before, containing a really rather magnificent collection of chamber pots. When I went back to investigate more closely, I discovered that the room had vanished.”
- March 27, 2006 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire becomes the fastest selling DVD ever in the United Kingdom. It was estimated that, in the first six days after its release, three copies were sold every second.
Did You Know
- The Sorting Hat took 5 and a half minutes to figure out whether to put Minerva McGonagall in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.