This year’s Unicorn Capture has ended in yet another consecutive (and un-interesting might I add) loss with no success by any of the competing teams. This unfruitful event, already ostracized by many as it is the only non-magical non-squib event, has truly turned up quite a laughable audience. After watching the players wander aimlessly around in the freezing cold for well over a few hours now, many are just excited to escape the stadium and warm themselves with Butterbeer.
- Fri, Dec 13
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard sells at auction for $4 million
- Sat, Dec 14
- Madeline Francis's Birthday
- Sun, Dec 15
- Ralph Ineson's birthday
- Tue, Dec 17
- Harry discovers he is a Parselmouth
- First meeting of the Dueling Club
- Wed, Dec 18
- Harry and Cho kiss in the Room of Requirement
- Nearly Headless Nick and Justin Finch-Fletchley are petrified
- Fred and George give Harry the Marauder's Map
- James Payton's birthday
- Nagini attacks Mr. Weasley
- Thu, Dec 19
- Harry and the Weasleys visit St. Mungo's
- “Now you mention it, d’you know . . . I think I’m feeling a bit . . . rebellious.”
- August 15, 2011 – The first beta registrants are given access to Pottermore.
Did You Know
- Quidditch started in the 11th century at a place called Queerditch Marsh, which is not marked on Muggle maps because wizards have made the place unplottable. Originally, it was quite a crude game played on broomsticks with just the Quaffle.