Luke Skywalker and Harry Potter would never have defeated evil without the help of their best friends, Han Solo and Ron Weasley. Han and Ron bring their own brands of heroism and humor to epic quests.
- Mon, Aug 26
- Dolores Umbridge's birthday
- Tue, Aug 27
- 15th anniversary paperbacks with new cover art by Kazu Kibuishi
- Strike premieres on BBC One (UK)
- Thu, Aug 29
- Lenny Henry's birthday
- Fri, Aug 30
- Educational Decree No. 22 is passed
- Helene Karp's Birthday
- Peter Cartwright's birthday (RIP)
- Sat, Aug 31
- Hermione purchases Crookshanks
- Hermione and Ron become prefects
- Sun, Sep 1
- Harry's first ride on the Hogwarts Express
- Harry and Ron travel to Hogwarts via Ford Anglia
- Hermione receives Time-Turner
- “Draco, Draco, you are not a killer.”
- June 4, 2012 Stony unveils Wonderbook: Book of Potions at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles.
Did You Know
- “Pensieve” is made up of two words: French for “to think” (“penser”) and an English synonym of “strainer” (“sieve”). A Pensieve strains your thoughts!