Known in the books for having “jet black”, permanently untidy hair, Harry Potter’s ever-changing hairdo throughout the films has caused both frustration and satisfaction from the fans. In this editorial, I examine each of Harry’s many hairstyles and gauge how close they are to the books’ description. I also included some reaction GIFs on what I’ve noticed has been the general opinion on each look in the Harry Potter fandom.
- Mon, Jun 17
- Mikaela Renshaw's birthday
- Umbridge sacks Hagrid; McGonagall is stunned and sent to St. Mungo's
- Tue, Jun 18
- WWoHP Hogsmeade at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Sirius is murdered by Bellatrix
- Battle of the Department of Mysteries
- Wed, Jun 19
- Ruth Highton's Birthday
- Dumbledore tells Harry about the lost prophecy
- The Silkworm book
- Thu, Jun 20
- Shefali Chowdhury's birthday
- Fri, Jun 21
- McGonagall returns to Hogwarts
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix book
- Wizarding world knows Voldemort is back
- Catherine Lai's birthday
- “We teachers are rather good at magic, you know.”
- July 8, 2000 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is released in the United States and United Kingdom simultaneously. It was the first Harry Potter book to be released in both countries on the same day.
Did You Know
- The Forbidden Forest set in the Warner Bros. studio has 19 trees, each with a diameter of around 12 feet.