For her work on the UN’s HeForShe campaign, Emma Watson has received an Observer Ethical Award! Read more about it here!
- Thu, Jun 20
- Shefali Chowdhury's birthday
- Fri, Jun 21
- McGonagall returns to Hogwarts
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix book
- Wizarding world knows Voldemort is back
- Catherine Lai's birthday
- Sun, Jun 23
- Dudley Dursley's birthday
- Mon, Jun 24
- Cedric Diggory is murdered by Lord Voldemort, who got his body back
- Third task of Triwizard Tournament
- Wed, Jun 26
- Ron tries to call Harry on the "fellytone"
- Tolga Safer's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book
- “You’ve gone middle head!”
- October 1998 – Warner Bros. secures the rights to the first two Harry Potter books and begins working on production for the first film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone. J.K. Rowling was quoted as saying, “I think Warner Bros. will do a good job and be true to the character. Other children’s films they have produced helped sway me.”
Did You Know
- Dementors don’t breed but grow, like fungus, where there is decay.