Armed with keyboards, “Harry Potter” fans can become hostile instead of thoughtful. Has anyone else noticed this vast difference between the fandom online and in person?
- Tue, Mar 26
- Daphne de Beistegui's birthday
- Trio is captured; Dobby is killed
- Wed, Mar 27
- Julian Glover's birthday
- James Potter's birthday
- Adrian Rawlins's birthday
- Voldemort takes Elder Wand from Dumbledore's tomb
- Thu, Mar 28
- Alex Crockford's birthday
- Mike Newell's birthday
- Fri, Mar 29
- Sam Beazley's birthday (RIP)
- Brendan Gleeson's birthday
- Sat, Mar 30
- Robbie Coltrane's birthday
- “It was necessary. He’s extremely powerful. We’ve had to change his guard three times – he’s very… persuasive. So we removed his tongue.”
- September 17, 2007 – Filming for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince begins.
Did You Know
- More than 16,000 children in the United Kingdom and United States auditioned for the role of Harry Potter.