Armed with keyboards, “Harry Potter” fans can become hostile instead of thoughtful. Has anyone else noticed this vast difference between the fandom online and in person?
- Fri, May 24
- Jim Broadbent's birthday
- Sophie Wehner's birthday
- Harry and Ron meet Aragog in Forbidden Forest
- Sat, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sun, May 26
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- “I wonder how you expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking.”
- December 11, 2008 – The first stop for Harry Potter: The Exhibition is announced as Chicago, Illinois, opening on April 30, 2009.
Did You Know
- During the Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone film, viewers can hear Rubeus Hagrid playing Hedwig’s Theme on a flute right before the trio approaches and asks him about obtaining Norbert.