Dr. Janina Scarlet, the host of “Harry Potter Therapy”, talks to us about the magic of the “Potter” series in this week’s episode.
- Mon, Aug 26
- Dolores Umbridge's birthday
- Tue, Aug 27
- 15th anniversary paperbacks with new cover art by Kazu Kibuishi
- Strike premieres on BBC One (UK)
- Thu, Aug 29
- Lenny Henry's birthday
- Fri, Aug 30
- Educational Decree No. 22 is passed
- Helene Karp's Birthday
- Peter Cartwright's birthday (RIP)
- Sat, Aug 31
- Hermione purchases Crookshanks
- Hermione and Ron become prefects
- Sun, Sep 1
- Harry's first ride on the Hogwarts Express
- Harry and Ron travel to Hogwarts via Ford Anglia
- Hermione receives Time-Turner
- “I can’t tell if you’re making a joke or if you’re just…French.”
- June 28, 2004 – Door on JKRowling.com opens for the first time to reveal the title of the sixth book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Did You Know
- Term at Hogwarts begins on September 1.