This year, Shrove Tuesday falls on February 28. Shrove Tuesday is also known as Pancake Day and must be celebrated with as many pancakes as your body will physically allow. And turns out: “Harry Potter”-themed pancake recipes exist. Check out the recipes and celebrate accordingly!
- Sat, Jul 20
- Jeff Rawle's birthday
- Sun, Jul 21
- Jamie Waylett's birthday
- Amy Parikka's Birthday
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book
- Mon, Jul 22
- Rhys Ifans's birthday
- Tue, Jul 23
- Daniel Radcliffe's birthday
- Wed, Jul 24
- Letters from Hogwarts begin to arrive at No. 4 Privet Drive
- Betty Alvarez's birthday
- Thu, Jul 25
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts One and Two: The OfficialPlayscript of the Original West End Production
- Cherrelle Skeete's birthday
- “If you went out and got a bit of snogging done yourself, you wouldn’t mind so much that everyone else does it!”
- December 24, 2005 – It is announced that a plaque will be placed at J.K. Rowling’s former writing spot.
Did You Know
- During filming for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, many of the child actors got lice.