We know technology wouldn’t have worked in Hogwarts, but what if it could? What could have happened if the “Harry Potter” characters had access to modern technology?
- Thu, Jun 20
- Shefali Chowdhury's birthday
- Fri, Jun 21
- McGonagall returns to Hogwarts
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix book
- Wizarding world knows Voldemort is back
- Catherine Lai's birthday
- Sun, Jun 23
- Dudley Dursley's birthday
- Mon, Jun 24
- Cedric Diggory is murdered by Lord Voldemort, who got his body back
- Third task of Triwizard Tournament
- Wed, Jun 26
- Ron tries to call Harry on the "fellytone"
- Tolga Safer's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book
- “You’d better get lost before my bones come back, Dobby, or I might strangle you.”
- July 29, 2008 – The first Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince teaser trailer makes its way online and plays in front of The Mummy in theaters.
Did You Know
- “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” was first published on June 26, 1997, by Bloomsbury. There were only 500 hardback copies printed for the initial print run.