Seventeen teams fought for the title, but which team claimed victory?
- Fri, May 24
- Jim Broadbent's birthday
- Sophie Wehner's birthday
- Harry and Ron meet Aragog in Forbidden Forest
- Sat, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sun, May 26
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?”
- March 1, 2001 – Two schoolbooks from Harry Potter’s world – Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages – are released. All the profits go to Comic Relief, a British charity.
Did You Know
- Muggles who go near Hogwarts would not be able to use their phones. Magic makes Muggle devices stop working or act up.