In honor of Thanksgiving and all of the hijinks the “Friends” characters got up to on this great American holiday, we took the time to sort the iconic six characters into their Hogwarts Houses.
- Fri, May 24
- Jim Broadbent's birthday
- Sophie Wehner's birthday
- Harry and Ron meet Aragog in Forbidden Forest
- Sat, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sun, May 26
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- “I won’t let you do it. I’ll — I’ll fight you!”
- December 11, 2005 – J.K. Rowling is interviewed by Stephen Fry on BBC Radio 4.
Did You Know
- The name Voldemort comes from the French words meaning “fly from death,” and his entire goal is to conquer death.