The Snowman Battle is always one of the most popular events in the Wizolympics: No one wants to miss the beautiful and terrifying sculptures the competitors manage to construct in the span of an hour followed by a violent 15-minute battle. Today’s event is no exception to this rule; nevertheless, we’ll be seeing few familiar faces.
- Sun, Jan 20
- Louis Doyle's birthday
- Sophie Thompson's birthday
- Mon, Jan 21
- Harry visits the prefects' bathroom with the golden egg and solvesthe clue
- Taylor Smith's birthday
- Tue, Jan 22
- Sir John Hurt's birthday (RIP)
- Wed, Jan 23
- Jennifer Creevy's birthday
- Thu, Jan 24
- Terence Bayler's birthday (RIP)
- “I’ve got to do it! He’ll kill me! He’ll kill my whole family!”
- November 7, 2010 – The official Harry Potter website announces that Alexandre Desplat will return to compose the music for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2.
Did You Know
- Nicholas Flamel was a real person who made it his life’s work to try to create a Philosopher’s Stone after learning about alchemy.