Discrimination within the wizarding world is prevalent. This is the first article in a three-part series exploring social dynamics in the wizarding world and forms a framework for understanding the social hierarchy between wizards and all magical creatures.
- Wed, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- Thu, Dec 12
- Charlie Weasley's birthday
- Bill Nighy's birthday
- Fri, Dec 13
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard sells at auction for $4 million
- Sat, Dec 14
- Madeline Francis's Birthday
- Sun, Dec 15
- Ralph Ineson's birthday
- Tue, Dec 17
- Harry discovers he is a Parselmouth
- First meeting of the Dueling Club
- “Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can’t you tell I’m George?”
- July 8, 2000 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is released in the United States and United Kingdom simultaneously. It was the first Harry Potter book to be released in both countries on the same day.
Did You Know
- During the Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone film, viewers can hear Rubeus Hagrid playing Hedwig’s Theme on a flute right before the trio approaches and asks him about obtaining Norbert.