There’s always room for more “Harry Potter”! Maybe that’s how they came up with the name. Take a look back at how Pottermore first got started in this week’s Throwback!
- Fri, Jul 22
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Special Feature - Finding the Philosopher's Stone
- Fri, Jul 29
- Sun, Jul 31
- The reading of Dumbledore's last will and testament
- Richard Griffiths's birthday (RIP)
- Harry Potter's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II: Special Rehearsal Edition
- J.K. Rowling's birthday
- Hagrid tells Harry he's a wizard
- Mon, Aug 1
- Bill and Fleur's wedding day; Scrimgeour is killed
- Kristina Short's birthday
- Tue, Aug 2
- Trio discovers who RAB is
- Harry and Dudley are attacked by Dementors
- Wed, Aug 3
- Fred, George, and Ron rescue Harry from the Dursleys'
- Thu, Aug 4
- Harry's first visit to the Burrow
- John Atterbury's birthday
- Fri, Aug 5
- Ray Fearon's birthday
- Sat, Aug 6
- Harry blows up Aunt Marge
- World of Wizardry
- “Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?”
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- September 10, 2007 – Harry Potter is named the highest-grossing motion picture franchise of all time, with $4.47 billion in ticket sales.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling said that if she were to be a teacher at Hogwarts, she would teach Charms. If she had a job in the wizarding world, she would write spellbooks.