We know all about the soul in the context of “Harry Potter”, but we don’t know much about the spirit. In this edition of “Beyond the Veil,” we discuss the spirit in the “Potter” world and what it can teach us about our own lives.
- Fri, May 24
- Jim Broadbent's birthday
- Sophie Wehner's birthday
- Harry and Ron meet Aragog in Forbidden Forest
- Sat, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sun, May 26
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- “You know, New York is considerably more interesting than I’d expected.”
- April 30, 2013 – The Cuckoo’s Calling is quietly published with 1,500 copies under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith.
Did You Know
- Did you know that the scholastic editor Arthur Levine suggested changing the title from “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” to “Harry Potter and the School of Magic” in order to not confuse American readers?