In this week’s edition of Casting News, we have an unfortunate update for fans of Ezra Miller; plus, one “Harry Potter” actor visited a primary school in England for a very special reason! Find out more!
- Fri, Nov 22
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Sun, Nov 24
- First task of the Triwizard Tournament
- Shirley Henderson's birthday
- Mon, Nov 25
- Simon Fisher-Becker's birthday
- Thu, Nov 28
- Alfonso Cuarón's birthday
- “We’d better get to bed before Snape comes along and tries to frame us for something else.”
- December 10, 2013 – The Lumos Maxima charm bracelet, designed by J.K. Rowling and handcrafted by Edinbugh jeweler Hamilton & Inches, sells at Sotheby’s London for £20,000. The proceeds were donated to Lumos.
Did You Know
- So many fans visit King’s Cross Station to take pictures of Platforms 9 and 10 that the station management erected a sign that says “Platform 9 3/4,” which, in the Harry Potter books, is invisible to Muggles but acts as a gateway for witches and wizards.