Episode 24 of “Reading, Writing, Rowling” explores how “Harry Potter” has more in common with Arthurian legend than wizards and magic swords.
- Mon, Nov 18
- Emily Sniegowski's birthday
- Jon Campling's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Movie 1
- Tue, Nov 19
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 movie
- Fri, Nov 22
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Sun, Nov 24
- First task of the Triwizard Tournament
- Shirley Henderson's birthday
- “Cedric was a person who exemplified many of the qualities that distinguish Hufflepuff house. He was a good and loyal friend, a hard worker, he valued fair play. His death has affected you all, whether you knew him well or not. I think that you have the right, therefore, to know exactly how it came about. […] Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort.”
- April 10, 2005 – The Goblet of Fire running time was estimated at 150 minutes, as reported by IMDb.
Did You Know
- Sybill Trelawney’s middle name is Patricia.