The “Harry Potter” series has one of the most iconic first sentences in English literature. What other novels match its excellence?
- Thu, Jun 20
- Shefali Chowdhury's birthday
- Fri, Jun 21
- McGonagall returns to Hogwarts
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix book
- Wizarding world knows Voldemort is back
- Catherine Lai's birthday
- Sun, Jun 23
- Dudley Dursley's birthday
- Mon, Jun 24
- Cedric Diggory is murdered by Lord Voldemort, who got his body back
- Third task of Triwizard Tournament
- Wed, Jun 26
- Ron tries to call Harry on the "fellytone"
- Tolga Safer's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book
- “Hello, Harry Potter. My name is Tom Riddle. How did you come by my diary?”
- April 29, 2012 – MuggleNet Academia is launched.
Did You Know
- The name Harry Potter appears 29 times in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, while the name Voldemort appears 38 times.