Gloucester Cathedral is putting on two magical “Potter”-themed one-day-only tours of the grounds on February 3, 2017, and MuggleNet is offering exclusive presale tickets!
- Sat, Jul 20
- Jeff Rawle's birthday
- Sun, Jul 21
- Jamie Waylett's birthday
- Amy Parikka's Birthday
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book
- Mon, Jul 22
- Rhys Ifans's birthday
- Tue, Jul 23
- Daniel Radcliffe's birthday
- Wed, Jul 24
- Letters from Hogwarts begin to arrive at No. 4 Privet Drive
- Betty Alvarez's birthday
- Thu, Jul 25
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts One and Two: The OfficialPlayscript of the Original West End Production
- Cherrelle Skeete's birthday
- “Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?”
- October 23, 2010 – The running time for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 is revealed to be 147 minutes.
Did You Know
- As of 2017, the “Harry Potter” books have been translated into 74 languages, including Latin and Ancient Greek.