Fred and George Weasley are mostly known for their funny comebacks and hilarious pranks, but there is more to them than that. As they joke and laugh, they actually show us great ways to deal with problems.
- Sat, Jul 20
- Jeff Rawle's birthday
- Sun, Jul 21
- Jamie Waylett's birthday
- Amy Parikka's Birthday
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book
- Mon, Jul 22
- Rhys Ifans's birthday
- Tue, Jul 23
- Daniel Radcliffe's birthday
- Wed, Jul 24
- Letters from Hogwarts begin to arrive at No. 4 Privet Drive
- Betty Alvarez's birthday
- “There’s no need to call me ‘sir,’ Professor.”
- The MuggleNet Gallery opened with over 39,000 pictures. It now contains over 50,000.
Did You Know
- As of 2017, the “Harry Potter” books have been translated into 74 languages, including Latin and Ancient Greek.