Join University of New Hampshire Professor James Krasner for a three-week online adventure that uses the “Harry Potter” series to help students learn about language, writing, history, art, and culture. Find out all of the details right here.
- Sat, Jul 20
- Jeff Rawle's birthday
- Sun, Jul 21
- Jamie Waylett's birthday
- Amy Parikka's Birthday
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book
- Mon, Jul 22
- Rhys Ifans's birthday
- Tue, Jul 23
- Daniel Radcliffe's birthday
- Wed, Jul 24
- Letters from Hogwarts begin to arrive at No. 4 Privet Drive
- Betty Alvarez's birthday
- “Sir, I wondered what you know about . . . about Horcruxes?”
- November 16, 2010 – The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 video game is released in North America.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling said the Grangers and Potters were originally supposed to be neighbors in Godric’s Hollow.