Daniel Radcliffe will appear on “Who Do You Think You Are?”, learning more about his family’s war history.
- Fri, Nov 22
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Sun, Nov 24
- First task of the Triwizard Tournament
- Shirley Henderson's birthday
- Mon, Nov 25
- Simon Fisher-Becker's birthday
- “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?”
- July 3, 2012 – The cover of The Casual Vacancy is revealed to mixed reviews. The page count is also revealed at 512 pages.
Did You Know
- A picture of Gandalf the Grey (from The Lord of the Rings) can be seen in the collection of great wizards in Albus Dumbledore’s study in the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets film.