Daniel Radcliffe will appear on “Who Do You Think You Are?”, learning more about his family’s war history.
- Mon, Aug 26
- Dolores Umbridge's birthday
- Tue, Aug 27
- 15th anniversary paperbacks with new cover art by Kazu Kibuishi
- Strike premieres on BBC One (UK)
- Thu, Aug 29
- Lenny Henry's birthday
- Fri, Aug 30
- Educational Decree No. 22 is passed
- Helene Karp's Birthday
- Peter Cartwright's birthday (RIP)
- Sat, Aug 31
- Hermione purchases Crookshanks
- Hermione and Ron become prefects
- Sun, Sep 1
- Harry's first ride on the Hogwarts Express
- Harry and Ron travel to Hogwarts via Ford Anglia
- Hermione receives Time-Turner
- “I can’t tell if you’re making a joke or if you’re just…French.”
- April 21, 2006 – Both J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe make it into the Sunday Times Rich List.
Did You Know
- J.K. Rowling wrote a song about Nearly Headless Nick’s decapitation for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, but her editor didn’t like it, so they cut it out.