The Harry Potter Lexicon has a new feature that allows us to convert wizarding currency to Muggle currency! You won’t believe some of the nonsensical conversions.
- Thu, Jun 20
- Shefali Chowdhury's birthday
- Fri, Jun 21
- McGonagall returns to Hogwarts
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix book
- Wizarding world knows Voldemort is back
- Catherine Lai's birthday
- Sun, Jun 23
- Dudley Dursley's birthday
- Mon, Jun 24
- Cedric Diggory is murdered by Lord Voldemort, who got his body back
- Third task of Triwizard Tournament
- Wed, Jun 26
- Ron tries to call Harry on the "fellytone"
- Tolga Safer's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book
- “This little beauty’s taught us more than all the teachers in this school.”
- October 23, 2010 – The running time for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 is revealed to be 147 minutes.
Did You Know
- So many fans visit King’s Cross Station to take pictures of Platforms 9 and 10 that the station management erected a sign that says “Platform 9 3/4,” which, in the Harry Potter books, is invisible to Muggles but acts as a gateway for witches and wizards.