Universal Orlando Resort released a new 360º VR game this week! Featuring items sold by those wild Weasley twins, you must race against the clock to find all the items and earn points. Check it out here and take the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes Challenge for yourself!
- Sat, Nov 16
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Movie 2
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone movie
- Mon, Nov 18
- Emily Sniegowski's birthday
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Movie 1
- Jon Campling's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie
- Tue, Nov 19
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 movie
- Fri, Nov 22
- Fiona Glascott's birthday
- Sirius's head appears in the Gryffindor common room fire
- Jamie Campbell Bower's birthday
- Hagrid leads Harry to dragon enclosure
- Silvanus Kettleburn's birthday
- “Potter, I will assist you to become an Auror if it is the last thing I do! If I have to coach you nightly I will make sure you achieve the required results!”
- July 29, 2005 – J.K. Rowling is named as Britain’s most powerful woman.
Did You Know
- More than 16,000 children in the United Kingdom and United States auditioned for the role of Harry Potter.