Attend a real-life wizard school during a three-day weekend retreat, participate in the 13 Days of Wizardry, or check out costumes from “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” in this week’s Events Roundup.
- Fri, Mar 22
- Leilah Sutherland's birthday
- Kevin Guthrie's birthday
- Sat, Mar 23
- Lucy Demuth's birthday
- Sun, Mar 24
- Christopher Rithin's birthday
- Tue, Mar 26
- Trio is captured; Dobby is killed
- Daphne de Beistegui's birthday
- Wed, Mar 27
- Voldemort takes Elder Wand from Dumbledore's tomb
- James Potter's birthday
- Adrian Rawlins's birthday
- Julian Glover's birthday
- Thu, Mar 28
- Alex Crockford's birthday
- Mike Newell's birthday
- “I’m three years older than you were when you fought You-Know– Who over the Sorcerer’s Stone and it’s because of me Malfoy’s stuck back in Umbridge’s office with giant flying bogeys attacking him!”
- May 13, 2006 – Nicholas Hooper is confirmed to compose the music for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Did You Know
- “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” was first published on June 26, 1997, by Bloomsbury. There were only 500 hardback copies printed for the initial print run.