For years, it has been a MuggleNet tradition to prank the thousands of fans who visit the site every day. By making a variety of believable posts, MuggleNet has had its prank posts featured as actual news on reputable news sites around the world. Some of our fake news posts have even circulated the Internet years after they were originally posted on our site, making us laugh out loud.
Our staff takes great pride in creating these magnificent posts every year. We hope you can look back on these posts and remember if you were fooled by us.
- MYTHTERY: Is Mrs. Norris Really Filch’s Wife? (April 1, 2018) - Are Mrs. Norris and Filch hiding a secret? We find out the truth in the Department of MYTHteries!
- Rowling Weighs in on Sprout-Flitwick Relationship (April 1, 2018) - The Sprout-Flitwick shipping debacle continues with a comment from J.K. Rowling. Who knows what is official canon anymore?
- MYTHTERY: Who Really Cast the Patronus in “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”? (April 1, 2018) - Did Albus Severus get up to one other thing while using the Time-Turner? Delve into the Department of MYTHteries to find out!
- MYTHTERY: Is Willy Wonka Actually a Weasley? (April 1, 2018) - Have you ever considered just how alike Willy Wonka and George Weasley are? We lay down the facts here in the Department of MYTHteries!
- MYTHTERY: “Cursed Child” Is a Spinoff of “My Immortal” (April 1, 2018) - Was "Cursed Child" really based on the "My Immortal" fan fiction? Let's delve into the facts to unravel this MYTHtery!
- NoMajNet No More – A New Era of MuggleNet Begins (April 1, 2017) - We want you to know that we are here. To stay. Forever. Always.
- Seven Reasons Why “Fantastic Beasts” Is Better Than “Harry Potter” (April 1, 2017) - We all know "Fantastic Beasts" is better than "Harry Potter". It's almost a question of how "Harry Potter" could possibly compare. From the leading man to the epic villain, here are seven ways "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" is so much better than "Harry Potter".
- What Makes “No-Maj” Better Than “Muggle”? (April 1, 2017) - If you were wondering which expression you should be using to describe a non-magical person, wonder no longer! "No-Maj" is now the official term being used here at NoMajNet.com!
- Cranberry Pie? Oh My! (April 1, 2017) - Let us know what rocks your taste buds: cranberry pie or treacle tart!
- Seven Reasons Ilvermorny Is Better Than Hogwarts (April 1, 2017) - When you have to choo-choose it, it's gotta be Ilvermorny!