EA Fansite Day: Part 2
So, lets get down to some juicy details;The Wand:
- The wand will cast an array of spells, some not available earlier on.
- Stupefy (the standard spell)
- Confringo (shockwave of magic for taking on multiple enemies)
- The ability to confuse & evade using Confundo
- The ability to pick up and launch objects at opponents using Wingardium Leviosa
- Protective spells such as Protego & Expecto Patronum
- Crucio will be available but it will be weak (as Harry's intent is not evil). Other dark magic will not available. This is to stay true to the series and Harry as a character.
- Voldemorts Minitry/Soul
- Death Eaters
- Creatures (Including the return of the Pixies, Trolls, Dragons, Whomping Willows etc)
Some Technical Specs:
- Exploding Fluid
- Peruvian Darkness Powder
- Elixer of Life (boost health)
- Felix Felices (boost luck)
- Polyjuice Potion (stealth)
Beyond The Game:
- Brand new fully threaded game engine built by EA
- Approximately 1.23 million polygons drawn per frame
- 1024 dynamic lighting
- Animation blending (20 actions in Harry at once)
- Facial Action Coding System (similar to that used on hit TV Show 'Lie To Me'.)
- A "Fight For Your Life" mode that will consist of a number of goal focused scenarios.
* Back to Part 1 - The Event *
Back to Deathly Hallows - Part 1
- You will be able to go invisible for stealth missions
- You can now cast spells on the environment, affecting the world. Likewise, opponent's spells do the same.
- You can hide behind objects and use them as weapons
- When you are lost you will have access to 'Four-points' a spell that points the way.
- Upon defeating enemies they apparate, rather than die, this is to stay true to Harry's character.
- You will be able to level up, explore and upgrade. You will also be able to collect objects for potions etc
- There are around 80 individual characters in the game
- There are currently 40 cutscenes
- There are more that 20 playable locations
- You will not be able to play as other characters - it's about Harry!
- The same composer who worked on the HBP game scored DH Pt 1
- It will appear on the major consoles, but it will differ slightly on the handheld DS.
- It will be released in Autumn, in line with the film