- Next story July 25, 2006 – The paperback edition of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is released in the United States.
- Previous story October 2, 2006 – MuggleCast wins the People’s Choice Award at the 2006 Podcast Awards.
Wed, Jan 20
Sophie Thompson's birthday
Mafalda Hopkirk (DH1)
Thu, Jan 21
Harry visits the prefects' bathroom with the golden egg and solves the clue
Fri, Jan 22
Sir John Hurt's birthday (RIP)
- “I shall expect you and the Slytherins in the Great Hall in twenty minutes, also. If you wish to leave with your students, we shall not stop you. But if any of you attempt to sabotage our resistance or take up arms against us within this castle, then, Horace, we duel to kill.”
- July 23, 2010 – StarKid releases A Very Potter Sequel on their YouTube account.
Did You Know
- When Arthur Weasley takes Harry Potter to the Ministry of Magic, they must first dial a secret code into a telephone keypad. He enters the number 62442. The letters underneath those numbers on a standard mobile phone spell out the word “magic.”