- Next story “If you’d ever had the pleasure to teach him, you’d know Newt is not a great follower of orders.”
- Previous story Culpeper’s Herbal, a book written in London in 1652 that categorizes herbs and their medical uses, served as inspiration for herbology.
Wed, Jan 20
Sophie Thompson's birthday
Mafalda Hopkirk (DH1)
Thu, Jan 21
Harry visits the prefects' bathroom with the golden egg and solves the clue
Fri, Jan 22
Sir John Hurt's birthday (RIP)
Mon, Jan 25
Claudia Kim's Birthday
Nagini – FB
- “I suggest you both go up to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw, and Mr. Summers, of Hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a little too. Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours.”
- March 31, 2012 – Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter opens at Leavesden Studios.
Did You Know
- While filming Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Tom Felton’s Hogwarts robes had their pockets sewn shut because he kept trying to sneak food onto the set.