- Next story February 7, 2006 – Filming begins on Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- Previous story February 25, 2006 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the fifth highest-grossing film outside North America.
Tue, Jan 26
- Gilderoy Lockhart's birthday
Miraphora Mina's birthday
Wed, Jan 27
Richard Bremmer's birthday
Lord Voldemort (PS/SS)
Thu, Jan 28
Lee Ingleby's birthday
Sat, Jan 30
- Lily Potter's birthday
Mon, Feb 1
Harry's first Apparition lesson
- “Kicked out of Hogwarts for endangering human life with a beast. Yet one of your teachers argued strongly against your expulsion. I wonder, what makes Albus Dumbledore so fond of you, Mr. Scamander?”
- January 3, 2006 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was named the highest-earning film internationally for 2005. It earned $850 million.
Did You Know
- Sycamore wands are known to combust if they grow bored from a lack of excitement.