- Next story January 17, 2005 – Rumors surfaced of a Harry Potter-themed restaurant, but they were quickly denied.
- Previous story “When we come face-to-face with one down a dark alley, we’re going to be having a look to see if its solid, aren’t we, we’re not going to be asking, ‘Excuse me, are you the imprint of a departed soul?’”
Wed, Jan 20
Sophie Thompson's birthday
Mafalda Hopkirk (DH1)
Thu, Jan 21
Harry visits the prefects' bathroom with the golden egg and solves the clue
Fri, Jan 22
Sir John Hurt's birthday (RIP)
Mon, Jan 25
Claudia Kim's Birthday
Nagini – FB
- “She stopped you killing me. And I’ve seen the real you, I saw you last year. You’re a wreck. You’re barely alive. That’s where all your power got you. You’re in hiding. You’re ugly, you’re foul —”
- December 29, 2005 – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is included on USA Today’s list of top books of 2005.
Did You Know
- The curse of the Defense Against the Dark Arts position was inspired by the Spinal Tap drummers dying in bizarre circumstances.