- Next story June 3, 2007 – MuggleNet and MuggleCast announce plans for the book release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. We are the only fansite to host parties on opposite sides of the world.
- Previous story July 10, 2007 – Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson are honored at Hand, Foot, and Wand ceremony at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
Wed, Jan 27
Richard Bremmer's birthday
Lord Voldemort (PS/SS)
Thu, Jan 28
Lee Ingleby's birthday
Sat, Jan 30
- Lily Potter's birthday
Mon, Feb 1
Harry's first Apparition lesson
- “I can, you know, do math and stuff.”
- July 23, 2010 – StarKid releases A Very Potter Sequel on their YouTube account.
Did You Know
- So many fans visit King’s Cross Station to take pictures of Platforms 9 and 10 that the station management erected a sign that says “Platform 9 3/4,” which, in the Harry Potter books, is invisible to Muggles but acts as a gateway for witches and wizards.