- Next story July 15, 2001 – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 is released in theaters, breaking records to have the highest grossing midnight release, first 24 hours, and opening weekend of all time. It is also currently the third highest grossing film of all time.
- Previous story July 7, 2011 – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 premiered in Trafalgar Square in London.
Wed, Jan 27
Richard Bremmer's birthday
Lord Voldemort (PS/SS)
Thu, Jan 28
Lee Ingleby's birthday
Sat, Jan 30
- Lily Potter's birthday
Mon, Feb 1
Harry's first Apparition lesson
- “Cedric was a person who exemplified many of the qualities that distinguish Hufflepuff house. He was a good and loyal friend, a hard worker, he valued fair play. His death has affected you all, whether you knew him well or not. I think that you have the right, therefore, to know exactly how it came about. […] Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort.”
- November 19, 2004 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD launch party is held in London; DVD released in the United Kingdom the following day.
Did You Know
- “Dumbledore” is an early modern English word for “bumblebee.”